Full service Real Estate Development firm seeking a Construction Manager to join their team.
*MUST be a P/E (Engineer) with experience with NY codes, Dept of building process for NY Multi-family Housing and be prepared to run a job from the very begining to the very end with involvement all through the process.
*This is a field position as well as office and the expectation is that they will be onsite as much as in office on a daily basis as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to oversee project planning, scheduling and controls from pre-construction to turnover, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality and safety standards.
Daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Overall project planning, scheduling and resource management, Budget oversight, Subcontractor scheduling and management, Adherence to quality and safety standards, Facility coordination and client relationship management, and Ensure optimum utilization of resources- labor, materials, equipment and subcontractors. We seek candidates who are positive and motivated, eager to collaborate with colleagues, skilled at giving and receiving feedback.
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in project management in a general contractor capacity.
- Must have a driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or similar discipline a plus.
- Relationships with local vendor and subcontractors a plus.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Ability to plan, organize and motivate a team.
Salary commensurate on experience, up to 150k
Trandon Associates, Inc