Capital Markets Analyst- Real Estate
Trandon Associates, Inc New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Excellent privately held investment management firm is looking to add to its capital markets team. We specialize in investing in multifamily real estate and student housing. We are looking to add a member to our team that has experience with institutional equity sales.
- Business Development / Generate exclusive financing assignments by building relationships with institutions and members currently active in the commercial real estate market
- must have experience with capital raising
- conducting market research and analysis, developing client content, and participating in client meetings and pitches.
- Develop a target universe of institutional real estate investors and consultants, and help to further the Business Development team’s understanding of investors’ needs
- Contributing towards the development and production of client materials, including but not limited to pitch books, RFPs and RFI’s targeted to real estate investors as well as the coordination of client events
- Target multi family and student housing opportunities
- Build networking and third-party referral system to maintain a pipeline of business
- Develop strong relationships with institutions
Salary: $200,000 + Bonus