Banking/ Fin-tech Organization is in need of an Operations Analyst. This role involves working in a fast pace, growing environment driven by technology.
This Operations Analyst will be involved with the daily operations of various cash management services such as ACH Origination, Wire Origination, and Remote Deposit Capture as well as Debit/ATM cards. Responsibilities will also include payment rail processing as well as servicing Market Place Lending platforms.
The incumbent will also be responsible for providing training and oversight of solutions that are implemented. This candidate will also be responsible for assisting with the Bank’s policies and procedures and keeping up with changes in Federal Regulations.
The right candidate will be one who:
- Provides product direction to other associates by creating andmaintaining the functional specification for each product
- Coordinates communication plans for multiple products, allocates and directs staff and other resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintains control over each product schedule
- Responsible for issues resolutions within the projects and deliver IT solutions to fit the needs of the Bank
- Monitors the progress of the products, and informs the team of its progress
- Conducting work stream-level reviews and analysis to proactively identify required technical tasks/actions, issues, and risks
-2-5 yrs of experience in a banking operational role is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high-volume environment
- Excellent organizational skill