Senior Machine Learning Engineer / Data Science Tech Lead
- Expired: December 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Design, develop and maintain software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
Specific duties include:
- Lead technical execution for various data products with a diverse team and various stakeholders.
- Participate in architectural design meetings that cover Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Microservice frameworks.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Develop and deploy cloud infrastructure and machine learning applications.
- Develop back-end micro services that work with AI team's data aggregation and machine learning algorithms and develop API endpoints to serve company's services to external clients.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, and product owner to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt it to new hardware, or improve its performance.
Requires Master's Degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering or a related field.
Must have 24 months of experience with the following:
- Work with multiple stakeholders to design data driven products.
- Developing, deploying and maintaining modern scalable data science applications.
- Using microservices architecture, IaaC and APIs.
- Using Big Data, modern cloud development and agile processes.
- Python, Tensorflow, PyTorch, and sAWS Sagemaker.
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Get fresh Machine Learning Software Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.