Motor Coach Driver-Sign On Bonus up to $7,500!
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $55,000 Yearly
**We are offering a Sign On Bonus up to $7,500.00!**
Trailways of New York is the largest family-owned, intercity bus company in New York State. We carry passengers more than 8 million miles annually.
It began in 1926 when John Van Gonsic, Sr. purchased his first bus in Buffalo, NY and began the Rip Van Winkle Bus Company, which in 1933 became Adirondack Transit Lines, Inc., and is now known as Adirondack Trailways. The growth of the company continued. In 1965 the Pine Hill-Kingston Bus Corporation was purchased, now known as Pine Hill Trailways. In 1994 Empire Trailways of Rochester, NY was purchased and incorporated as Passenger Bus Corp. now known as New York Trailways. To this day the Berardi/Van Gonsic families own all three companies.
We are looking for a Motor Coach Operator who is a self-starter that can manage their day, time effectively and safely. The role requires a day-to-day self-managed working environment and will involve very little supervision.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Experience required
- Valid CDL with appropriate endorsements A,B,P,S
- 5-day work week including weekends and holidays
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Driving record meets standards
- Professional & customer service focused
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Decisive problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you?
- Generous sign on bonus of $7,500
- First year average earnings $50,000.00-$55,000.00
- Paid training - $16.50 per hour
- Ongoing training and career development
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company funded Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Safety/Incentive bonuses
- Annual uniform allowance
- Bus Pass
- Opportunities for growth
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for apply today!
Trailways of New York is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Trailways of New York
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?