- $35 to $37 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
At Trail Appliances, we give you the support, tools, training, and a mentor to succeed. By becoming a member of the Trail family, you will be joining a diverse network of high performing, talented individuals who are continuously learning and growing everyday. Looking for a career and not just a job? Apply today!
Trail Appliances values their employees and provides a comprehensive and competitive total rewards package including:
- Health & dental benefits
- Personal care days
- Statutory holidays off
- Employee & family assistance program
- Staff incentives and rewards
- Employee discounts
- Use of company vehicle
- Monday to Friday schedule
The Journeyman Plumber is responsible for performing assigned installations and/or repairs to customer product in a prompt, efficient manner and to ensure a high degree of satisfaction is experienced by our customers.
What you will be doing
- Install water softeners, drinking water systems, gas ranges and cooktops, dishwashers, hood fans, laundry, garburators and over the range microwaves and Microwave and Trim kits
- Run water lines
- Connect refrigerators
- Ensure the utmost of respect is considered during the installation process for the customer’s home (ie. cleanliness, etc.)
- May be required to deliver some small appliances
- Complete identified installations and repairs correctly and where possible, on first visit
- Show a positive customer service focused attitude in the customer’s home
To be successful in this role, you ideally have
- A valid Journeyman Plumber ticket
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An aptitude for time management
- Valid / current driver's license and suitable drivers abstract (our insurance says you need to)
- Excellent customer service and mechanical problem-solving skills
Our story began in 1974, when the Broderick family rented out appliances at their bottle depot on Macleod Trail in Calgary. From those humble beginnings, Trail Appliances has grown to become one of the leading independent appliance retailers in Western Canada. We continue to stand by our guiding principles of unparalleled customer service, competitive pricing, and expert advice.
Having built our reputation on strong family values and creating a collaborative work culture that values respect, integrity, diversity, passion, and laughter, we’re proud to be family-owned and operated today. This and our extensive benefits, safety program and community involvement are what sets us apart from our competitors. We are proud to be recognized as an industry leader!
NOTE: The chosen candidate will work a Mon – Fri work schedule and MUST complete a 1 way video interview as part of our screening process.
Trail Appliances Ltd.
6880 11th St. SECalgary, AB
Get fresh Plumber Journeyman jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.