WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
The ideal developer will work collaboratively as part of our growing application team, and will assist in implementing and enforcing team standards.
A lean software development company based in San Diego focused on building high-performing enterprise websites and applications leveraging popular open-source frameworks. We consist of a talented team of passionate designers, developers, and project managers that work collaboratively to build and scale amazing digital products.
Tragic offers remote work and flexible schedules to empower our employees to work hard and play harder!
- Experience working as a mid or senior developer building enterprise applications
- Strong command of git, feature branching, and merge conflict resolution
- Team player
- Work with a team to build, test, and deploy complex web and JS-native applications
- Solve front-end bugs, implement feature enhancements, and theme websites from the ground-up
- Collaborate on team standards, along with design and development decisions
- Assist other team members as needed to help the agency produce great work on all projects
- Experience with NativeScript or React Native
- Experience with VueJS
- DevOps skills (CI/CD/Cloud Hosting)
- PHP (Laravel) experience
- Flexible schedules
- Remote work
- Great Health/Vision/Dental Plans
- Competitive salary based on experience