Warehouse Associate & Driver
Traffic Tech Inc. Barrigada, GU
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Traffic Tech, the hardest working team in transport. We have one mission: to deliver the extraordinary, every time.
We are proud of our hard working and dynamic corporate culture. We believe that inspiring our employees and giving them opportunity for growth translates into better service for our clients. Each and every Traffic Tech employee is personally invested in ensuring our clients receive the most innovative, efficient and cost-effective solution available.
- Operate a forklift to move material through facility (i.e. forklift - Counterbalance Electric, Raymond Reach, and Order Picker ) as required.
- Perform deliveries with Traffic Tech delivery truck
- Interact with dispatchers/CSR’s to work as a team when shipping and receiving railcars and trailers.
- Actively communicate with supervisors and operators to effectively handle material and notify them of problems/concerns.
- Assist in the effective completion of inventory audits.
- Stack skids or pallets in designated areas.
- Clean up and dispose of scrap bracing, cardboard, and strapping and place in proper containers or designated areas.
- Sign applicable driver documentation as required
- Promote a clean, safe and positive work environment.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials and a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Unload and load shipments safely.
- Valid Driver's license
- Able to stand for a long time
- Able to handle light and heavy lifting with ease
- Have knowledge of all safety measures needed
- Have knowledge of warehouse inventory
- Work extended hours and weekends if needed
- RF (Radio Frequency) Scanner experience
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Trained and certified on Counterbalance Electric, Reach, and Order Picker
This is an exciting opportunity for well-organized self-starters with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Traffic Tech has implemented preventative measures and safety precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of all persons entering Traffic Tech facilities. For example, upon arrival masks are mandatory, employees are greeted by our in-house full-time health screeners, social distancing is maintained in all common areas (6ft/2m), hand sanitizer stations are strategically spaced out around the office, there is a restricted flow of traffic within the office to avoid interdepartmental spreads or outbreaks, and increased cleaning of all office spaces and warehouses.
Traffic Tech remains compliant with all Federal and State COVID related restrictions and mandates in Guam.
Full-Time ONLY, Monday- Friday, and Training provided onsite.
This position is not offered remotely.
Powered by JazzHR
Traffic Tech Inc.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Traffic Tech Inc.