Desktop Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are:
When you join Traffic Tech, you join a team that keeps the global economy moving – literally.
Traffic Tech is recognized as an industry leader and the logistics partner to many highly recognizable international brands. With offices throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and China, the company offers progressive & efficient solutions for moving freight by land, sea, and air.
Your Part in It:
Working from our Long Beach Facility, we are looking for a Desktop Support technician to aid in various tasks.
Your work will support in assisting with troubleshooting and set-up of various hardware in our Long Beach office as well as our Long Beach Warehouse. With lots of room to grow within our Information Technology department, our company depends highly on our application’s and technologies.
DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
What the Job Entails:
- Troubleshoot and resolve various hardware and software issues
- Assist in movement and set up of hardware
- Answer emails and phone calls in a timely manner
- Assist with printer and photocopier set-up and configuration, and desktop hardware.
- Offer support with smartphones and applications
What We Are Looking For:
- College degree in computer science or similar
- Thorough understanding of MS-Office, Windows 10, Active Directory
- Experience with LAN/WAN Technologies, Networking Protocols - TCP/IP, desktop imaging and servers (Windows 2012/2016), desktop hardware and printers
- Experience supporting smartphones
- The applicant should know how to troubleshoot printers.
- Knowledge of Zebra Printers and how to setup/troubleshoot them is a asset.
- Zebra RF scanners (Model is MC92N0 uses a windows embedded operating system) and Intermec RF scanners.
- Application of Active Directory as the applicant would need to add users to groups.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Customer service oriented and ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with Citrix is considered an asset
- Ability to speak Spanish is considered an asset
What We Offer:
- Robust industry with training and mentorship
- Full Benefit options, including Medical (Dental & Vision)
- Life/AD&D Insurance, Long-term Disability
- 401(k) matching
- Dynamic environment and ‘can-do’ culture
This is a full-time permanent position from Monday to Friday
Traffic Tech remains compliant with all Federal and State COVID related restrictions and mandates in place for California.
Powered by JazzHR
Traffic Tech Inc.
AddressLong Beach, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Traffic Tech Inc.