Traffic Tech is a leading Global Third-Party Transportation and Logistics company. We offer the opportunity to ?learn while you earn?, teaching you the skills necessary to operate in the transportation industry. Our rapid company growth requires that we add motivated, enthusiastic individuals committed to providing exceptional customer service.
Your next challenge!
The Customer Service Representative position is responsible for making sure the movement of freight across North America, or even across the globe, is coordinated and executed successfully according to our customers? needs.
What you?ll be doing!
- Creating and maintaining Strong Vendor Relationships
- Negotiating with Shippers and Carriers
- Shipment tracking ? monitor pickup and delivery
- Preparing required shipping documentation
- Effective and professional communication with clients and carriers
- Minor Accounting Functions and data entry
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Minimum High School Diploma - Great opportunity for recent graduates!
- Well-organized self-starters with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Possess professional phone mannerisms
- Outgoing personality; high energy; flexible
- Great attitude and desire to work hard while having fun!
- Robust industry with training and mentorship
- Compensation package that include Medical and Dental benefits
- Dynamic environment and ?can-do? culture
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.