CAD Administrator IT
- 19 days ago
Ranked the overall #4 Best Civil Engineering Firm to Work for in the Nation (#1 in our size category), and residing on the list of the Engineering News Record (ENR)’s Top 500 Design Firms in the nation, TPD (Traffic Planning and Design, Inc.) is currently enthusiastic CADD Administrator. Ideally seeking a seasoned IT professional that is familiar with engineering software such as AutoCAD or MicroStation.
Our ideal candidate has minimum of 3 years of experience, a strong work ethic, a desire to learn, the willingness to work cohesively within a team, and the ability to work on multiple projects. Additionally, we offer a creative, flexible, supportive and fun environment!
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain existing and implement new cell libraries, text favorites, levels, blocks, layers, etc., for software including but not limited to MicroStation V8i, InRoads, MicroStation Connect, OpenRoads Designer, OpenBridge Designer, and Civil 3D.
- Assist in the implementation of new CADD workflows to increase TPD’s CADD design efficiency.
- Coordinate with all TPD teams to maximize CADD productivity on all types of work.
- Assist in administering and communicating effective software training programs for all CADD users and software.
- Assist users with daily software and workflow issues through TPD’s current ticketing system, Teams, emails, and phone conversations
- Associate's Degree in CADD and 2+ years’ experience, or 5+ years of experience in a related field.
- This position may require working hours outside of normal business hours, including weekends.
- Experience using CADD Software (Civil 3d, MicroStation, or OpenRoads Designer)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple user issues along with daily tasks to reach milestone dates.
- Valid Driver’s License
At TPD we exist to improve the quality of life for the public, and are dedicated to Moving Forward Together®
Traffic Planning & Design
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?