It's no secret that technology has changed, especially for schools. Competing and staying successful in an ever-evolving world of digital transformation takes more than just a technology friend, it takes a true technology powerhouse.
Based out of St. Paul, Minnesota along with locations in Oklahoma and Louisiana, Trafera is a dynamic and growing company wholly immersed in the K-12 and higher education marketplaces. We provide and service both new and recertified technology ranging from Chromebooks, desktops, mobiles, servers, storage, and networking hardware to our customers. On top of that, Trafera also provides support to educators and admins to ensure that the technology we sell can be meaningfully integrated into the student learning experience.
We are passionate about serving the needs of not only our customers but also our employees. Working at Trafera, you will be part of an energetic team surrounded by enthusiasm to support K-12 schools. We support open, honest, and transparent communication, continual learning, and employee-driven initiatives. Come join us!
As a Solutions Specialist, you will foster excellence in customer experiences, both internally and externally. You will contribute and grow as part of a technical team to achieve individual and departmental goals.
- Assist in developing and executing overall company IT plan
- Perform weekly system checks to help ensure automated operations are functioning
- Assist in maintaining technical support inventory in our asset management system
- Assist System Administrator with internal IT infrastructure setup and maintenance
- Document technical operations and functions as needed
- Assist with data integrity within technical systems
- Take action in responding to technical support tickets for internal and external requests
- Work with customers directly via ticket submissions, email and phone to resolve Windows and Chrome OS technical questions
- Work with Trafera employees in-person and remotely to resolve technical challenges
- Help setup and configure hardware for employees and for IT services
- Maintain positive, solutions-focused mentality
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to travel between facilities (primarily MN-based)
- Critical thinking to assess impact of change
- Maintain composure when faced with competing priorities
- Patience to troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- 40+ wpm typing speed
Education and Experience:
- 1 year in customer-facing position
- Experience in technical support position preferred
- Experience in technology-related position preferred
- Certification of A+ preferred
- Certification of Network+ preferred
Essential and Physical Requirements:
- Ability to stand or sit for 8 hours
- Ability to lift 20 lbs
- Ability to work from elevated heights on occasion
Trafera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants based on an individual's qualifications, without regard to race, gender, religion, color, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, local human rights commission activity, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or any other protected factor in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
The hiring process for successful candidates includes successfully completing a team interview and background check. We E-verify all new hires.
Trafera LLCSaint Paul, MN
Get fresh Solutions Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.