Property Manager Affordable Housing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Property Manager's to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all leasing activities and transactions.
- Previous experience in property management preferred but not required
- Must have your own vehicle available to you at all times
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must have a working telephone
- Must have Checking/Savings account for direct deposit
- Must pass a drug screen
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Oversee and coordinate all leasing transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- On the ground advertising
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion.
- Site management is expected to handle the follow maintenance requests on their own:
- Door knob change
- Filter Change-must be dated upon installation
- Toilet flapper
- Door stops
- Deadbolt change
- Unstop a/c drain
- Toilet handle
- Laundry Room Cleaning
- Report roaches – pest control
- Clean vacant apartments
- Minor touch-up painting
- Paint newly installed doors and door jambs
- Replace light bulbs
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors
- Replace window screens
- Replace light globes/fixtures
- Inspect Sewer Treatment Plant for proper operation on a daily basis, if applicable
712 MILAM STREET SUITE 201Shreveport, LA
Get fresh Senior Assistant Property Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.