Server (Vino's Italian Kitchen inside WinStar' Casino)
Traditions Spirits Ardmore, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In 2020, our Servers reported making, on average, over $14 / hr!
Prepares food to be served in the restaurant according to proper preparation methods and standards. Cooks meals based on established recipes and guest requests. Responsible for standard food service work including sanitation duties and various serving responsibilities.
NOTE: Traditions Spirits, Inc. ® may change the requirements of this job description at any time. These include, but are not limited to the following:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Embodies Traditions Spirits Mission, Vision, and Core Values
• Develop and maintain professional functional working relationships with IHOP restaurant employees
• Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils
• Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to wait staff or food runners
• Prepare food according to specifications set forth in the IHOP SOP manuals
• Memorize and apply all IHOP specialized galley terminology, plating, menu items, procedures, galley utensils, abbreviations and methodologies
• Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption
• Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgement, using various kitchen utensils and equipment
• Maintain a clean and sanitary work station
• Substitute for or assist other line cooks during emergencies or rush periods
• Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices
• Prepare, to order, all food items following standard recipes and procedures within specified time limits (8-10 minutes at lunch; 10-12 minutes at dinner)
• Grill, deep fry, bake, broil and microwave raw and prepped foods
• Measure and assemble ingredients and cook items according to recipes and menu specifications
• Stock/restock items on line according to specifications
• Wash and clean raw food products
• Peeling, dicing, shredding and slicing food products using electric equipment, turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking
• Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
• Comply with equipment maintenance schedules
• Estimate ingredients and supplies required to prepare a recipe
• Comply with all federal, state and local regulations as well as with the IHOP Safety
• Manual and SOP health, sanitation and safety guidelines
• Comply with IHOP uniform and appearance standards per SOP guidelines
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
• Standing during most of the shift
• Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours, carries and pushes
• Lifts and carries supplies, tubs, and cases, weighing up to 75 lbs
• Essential hand/eye coordination
• Frequent exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures and humidity
• Substantial repetitive motion of the wrists, hands and fingers
• Hazards may include, but are not limited to, cuts from knives, slipping, tripping, falls and burns
• Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood and produce items
• Frequent washing of hands
• Work is normally performed in a typical interior restaurant work environment
• Noise level is moderate to high
• Moderate exposure to cigarette smoke
• Limited exposure to physical risk
• Moderate physical effort required
We are growing at a steady pace, so job stability and opportunities for advancement are obtainable. Certain positions are eligible for paid time-off accrual, health insurance, and competitive salary. Keep in mind, our hiring needs change frequently, so please apply today!
Traditions SpiritsWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and growth opportunity with a company that attributes its success to it's leaders and positive energy of each team member!
At Traditions Spirits, our core philosophy revolves around treating our employees like family. This commitment is what sets us apart. We know we can't have a successful business without great people, and we are always seeking enthusiastic, outgoing individuals to join our family! We are growing at a steady pace, so job stability and opportunities for advancement are obtainable. Certain positions are eligible for paid time-off accrual, health insurance, and competitive salary. Keep in mind, our hiring needs change frequently, so please apply today!
11073 Rogers RdArdmore, OK