Client Care Specialist (Multi-Location Teller-40 hrs./week)
- Posted: 5 days ago
Traditions Bank, of York, PA, is looking to hire a full-time Client Care Specialist (Floating Teller) to work at locations in York and Hanover.
Can you process customer transactions in an accurate and efficient manner? Are you customer-focused, caring, and friendly? Is making an impact on a client's dreams important to you? Would you like to join an organization that values respect, where you can #makeyourmark? If so, please read on.
This retail floating teller position earns a minimum of $15.50/hour, dependent upon experience. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), and 401(k) with Match & Profit Sharing to associates. Traditions Bank also offers Volunteer Time Off (VTO) to support our associates who are active in their local communities.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CLIENT CARE SPECIALIST (FLOATING TELLER)
- Traveling throughout our York and Hanover footprint in order to provide assistance to branch locations.
- Follow Bank policies and procedures, process customer transactions, such as deposits and withdrawals.
- Build brand awareness of Traditions Bank and its value proposition by providing exquisite and responsive customer service.
- Perform back counter duties as assigned, such as proving the ATM and scanning documents.
- Answer and screens phone calls, taking ownership of providing basic information and resolving customer problems.
- Resolve customer complaints in a professional and courteous manner and uses these opportunities to identify additional needs.
- Handle routine maintenance and other servicing issues. Answer general questions and routine research requests.
- Remain current on Traditions Bank products and services and their features and benefits.
- Listens carefully to customers to understand their financial needs and refers to team sales members as appropriate.
- Continually strives to meet organization goals: transaction quality, transaction efficiency, superior customer relations, customer education, teamwork, and creating positive memorable experiences for our customers.
- Builds brand awareness of Traditions Bank and its Value Proposition by providing exquisite and responsive customer service.
- Contributes to the team effort by performing other assigned duties as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A CLIENT CARE SPECIALIST (FLOATING TELLER)
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Reliable transportation and ability to be flexible.
- Effective communication and outstanding customer relationship skills are required.
- Ability and desire to interact in a team environment and willingness to contribute to team efforts is essential.
- Strong attention to detail a must.
- Requires a high level of tact and integrity due to the regular exposure to confidential data.
- Willingness to suggest new services to customers is expected. Some retail experience preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel in designated geographic regions needed.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) as well as core operating systems.
- Must be able to lift bags of coins up to 20 lbs.
Responsible for understanding the Bank's compliance policies as it relates to the specific individual job duties and following the provisions of such policies, specifically understanding that any violation of such policies must be reported to the Director of Regulatory Services immediately.
The ability to recognize and value the diversity of Traditions Bank associates, customers, and business partners is essential. This Associate demonstrates personal behaviors exemplary of the Core Values of Traditions Bank.
WORK SCHEDULE FOR A CLIENT CARE SPECIALIST (FLOATING TELLER)
This full-time, non-exempt, retail floating teller position will typically work a 40 hour week. Schedules vary based on branch needs.
This position will be housed out of our Eisenhower Drive, Hanover Office, but will travel to York as needed.
READY TO JOIN OUR FRIENDLY, CARING TEAM?
Apply easily through our careers website: www.traditions.bank/careers
Location: 17402, 17331, 17301, 17362, 17360, 17329
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Traditions Bank