Seeking enthusiastic individuals with experience working with an individual with Developmental disabilities (ASD/ Autism.) Applicants must have:
* experience implementing behavior plans,
* collecting behavior data (rate, interval, duration) and graphing data.
* should have knowledge in positive programming / skill building
* and must posses patience when interacting with clients.
* must be able to work independently and have a flexible working schedule.
Serious considerations will be given to BCaBA's or RBT certificants.
Hours are mostly after school, and weekends.