Trading Spaces ABA strive to instruct in the natural environment, providing education, behavior therapy, and the opportunity to improve social and life skills, resulting in self-sufficiency and the improvement of quality in the lives of our clients and their families.
Trading Spaces ABA, LLC is currently seeking Spanish Speaking part time Behavior Technicians to provide in home services to children on the Autism spectrum.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Implement behavior management strategies developed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Serve as a role model and coach to assist in the development of social and life skills with a focus on independence.
- Assist clients in performing activities of daily living as well as educational support.
- Teach communication skills, social skills, self-help skills, and play skills through ABA principles.
- Complete daily reports that accurately describe client interaction, behavior, and progress toward achieving set goals.
- Submit reports on a weekly basis in order to keep relevant parties informed of client activity and progress.
- Participate in meetings related to client care.
- Ensure client safety by strict adherence to company policies and protocols.
- Maintain confidentiality of all clients and professional conduct at all times.
- Maintain active credentials by attending on-going training and other requirements for continued employment.
- A Bachelor Degree in a human services-related field and at least one year of experience working with individuals on the Autism spectrum OR an Associate Degree in a human services-related field and at least two years of experience working with individuals on the Autism spectrum OR Registered Behavior Technician certification and at least one year of experience working with individuals on the Autism spectrum.
- Preferred living around East Hartford / Hartford area.
- Experience working with children preferred.
- Experience working with challenging behavior preferred.
- CPR/First Aid certification or willingness to obtain.
- CPI in house training
- Compensation based on experiences.
Trading Spaces ABA, LLC
Why Work Here?Trading Spaces ABA, LLC provides access to evidence-based treatments in our work with children and adolescents diagnosed with autism, developmental disabilities, neurological and behavioral disorders, and mental illness. We utilize Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Occupational Therapy (OT) principles to accomplish individual treatment objectives. Our treatment services can be provided both at home and in community settings. https://www.tradingspacesaba.com/
Room to grow, Great team