Skip to Main Content
← Back to Jobs

Class A Drivers Are Home Nightly And Off On Weekends

Tradewinds LLC Omaha, NE
  • Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.

You Are Home Every Night And Off On The Weekends

Details:

  • This is a dedicated position delivering appliances
  • 75% of freight goes to retailers, the other 25% is home delivery
  • You will cross dock the freight at the distribution center to begin your shift
  • Drivers work Mon-Fri
  • Start times range from 5-7 am
  • You will generally work a 9-10 hour day
  • Most unloading is with hand trucks and ramps
  • You will be trained to install the home delivered appliances
  • This is a physically demanding position
  • A typical day is 8-12 stops and driving a couple hundred miles
  • There will be Class A and Class B deliveries
  • Drivers have helpers to assist with the heaviest items
  • You begin earning paid time off immediately. No waiting a year for a vacation.
  • Previous local delivery experience is preferred but not required
  • ​There will be an interview for the position

Tradewinds LLC

Tradewinds LLC provides Class A drivers a free service to find better jobs. We work with over 50 companies and will do the research to present you with your best driving options in your area based on your needs. There is no pressure and we pride ourselves on our integrity. Tradewinds simply finds the jobs that best suit what you are looking for in your next position. The company is paid by the trucking companies once qualified drivers are hired and dispatched. Apply and find out what we can do for you. Thank you.

Address

3618 D Street, Omaha, NE 68107
Omaha, NE
USA