Tradesmen International is seeking a full-time Outside Sales Representative. The Rep will be accountable for developing promoting and managing sales activity within a set territory in accordance with company objectives and strategies.
Tradesmen International is the construction industry's premier Construction Labor Support Company with over 170 locations across America. We pride ourselves on establishing bona-fide partnerships with clients, ensuring their labor-oriented needs are met timely and on budget through our unique Total Labor Support program serviced by our trained Sales Representatives. These sales supported services include, labor productivity consultation, staffing of high-caliber craftsmen and various training programs and services. Together or individually, our services help contractors greatly improve their workforce productivity while reducing their labor costs.
Major Responsibilities include:
1. Create and Grow Sales (Primary Function of the Sales Rep)
2. Build and Sustain Strong Client Relationships
3. Prospect, canvass, and cold call on potential clients to develop new business in a set territorty
4. Manage and Build Strong Relationships with Field Employees (i.e. our Skilled Craftsmen)
5. Perform Administrative Functions Critical to the Sales Function
Outside Sales Representatives must have the ability to work in a high-energy team environment, be self-motivated and goal oriented with a proven track record. A "team player" attitude is expected. We find that individuals who have a true passion for sales and are commission-driven are the Representatives who top the income charts.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills along with the ability to prioritize activities to ensure client satisfaction is required.
- College degree desired, but not required.
- Consutruction and/or Staffing industry knowledge is a definite plus, but not required.
- Standard computer skills - experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Outlook or equivalents.
- Experience and success using a CRM (Bullhorn experience a plus)
- Time management and organizational skills are cruicial for success in this role
- This is a B2B field-based sales position with daily travel to our office location
We offer all our Outside Sales Representatives an annual base salary plus uncapped commission structure, as well as a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off. We support your personal efforts and growth through continued training initiatives locally and at the Tradesmen Education Center at our Cleveland, Ohio, corporate office.
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Posted Date 1 day ago (1/10/2020 2:38 PM)
Req ID 2020-261084
Category Sales and Sales Related - Sales Representative, Services
Job Board IN
Location US-MI-GRAND RAPIDS
Employment Type Regular Full-Time