Tradesmen International is seeking a full-time Outside Sales Representative. The Rep will be accountable for developing, promoting, and managing sales activity within a set territory in accordance with company objectives and strategies.
Tradesmen International is the construction industry's premier Construction Labor Support Company with over 170 locations across America. We pride ourselves on establishing bona-fide partnerships with clients, ensuring their labor-oriented needs are met timely and on budget through our unique Total Labor Support program serviced by our trained Outside Sales Representatives. These sales supported services include, labor productivity consultation, staffing of high-caliber craftsmen and various training programs and services. Together or individually, our services help contractors greatly improve their workforce productivity while reducing their labor costs.
Major Responsibilities include:
1. Create and Grow Sales
2. Build and Sustain Strong Client Relationships
3. Manage and Build Strong Relationships with Field Employees (i.e. our Craft Professionals)
4. Prospect, cold call, and self-generate new business leads
5. Perform Administrative Functions Critical to the Sales Function
Outside Sales Representatives must have the ability to work in a high-energy team environment, be self-motivated and goal oriented with a proven track record. A "team player" attitude is expected. We find that individuals who have a true passion for sales and are commission-driven are the Representatives who top the income charts.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills along with the ability to prioritize activities to ensure client satisfaction is required.
- College degree desired, but not required.
- Industry knowledge is a definite plus, but not required.
- Standard computer skills - experience using Word, Excel, Outlook or equivalents.
- Experience and success using a CRM is a plus.
- This is a B2B field-based sales position.
We offer all our Outside Sales Representatives an annual base salary plus uncapped commission structure, as well as a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off. We support your personal efforts and growth through continued training initiatives locally and at the Tradesmen Education Center at our Cleveland, Ohio, corporate office.
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2019-243529IN
Category Sales and Sales Related - Sales Representative, Services
Job Board IN
Employment Type Regular Full-Time