Tradesmen international is currently seeking motivated HVAC Technicians to join our team in Harrisburg, PA and surrounding areas! Pays up to $25/HR based on experience. We provide free OSHA 10 training as well as working within 60 miles of home! There's opportunity to travel, but not required.
Call (717) 547-9710 or click on the link to schedule an interview!
Veterans welcome! Visit Tradesmen.Jobs to use our MOS/MOC conversion tool to see suggested jobs based on your military experience.
- Studying building plans and working drawings to determine work aids required and sequence of installations
- Diagnosing causes of equipment breakdowns, testing parts with appropriate instruments, disassembling and assembling parts, and making necessary repairs
- Locating and marking position of pipe and/or duct connections and passage holes for same in walls and floors and then cutting openings to accommodate pipe and/or duct fittings, using hand tools and power tools
- Cutting and threading pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe-threading machine
- Connecting motors to control panels and balancing motors to insure efficient operation and connecting control panels to power source
Come work for one of the largest employers in the construction industry! International construction company with Marine, Travel and over 170 local offices throughout the United States. Our unique business model means that our employees average 7 more weeks of work per year than the average US construction worker. Full benefit package available with 401K and vacation time. Safety oriented with free safety training. Committed to supporting and hiring veterans- we are Veteran Stronger!
Posted Date 15 minutes ago (11/20/2019 2:24 PM)
Req ID 2019-254354
Category HVAC - Service Tech