Tradesmen International is seeking experienced HVAC Technicians to join our team. If you are an HVAC Technician with at least 4 years of HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair experience this is your chance to advance your career!
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled HVAC Technicians that want to be the best in their field.We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
As a HVAC Technician you will be responsible for assembling, installing, servicing, and repairing air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating units used in homes, schools, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Studying building plans and working drawings to determine work aids required and sequence of installations
- Diagnosing causes of equipment breakdowns, testing parts with appropriate instruments, disassembling and assembling parts, and making necessary repairs
- Locating and marking position of pipe and/or duct connections and passage holes for same in walls and floors and then cutting openings to accommodate pipe and/or duct fittings, using hand tools and power tools
- Cutting and threading pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe-threading machine
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those HVAC Technicians that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- 4 years of experience as HVAC Technician
- Solid knowledge and understanding of system operation, building plans and working drawings
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Jason Paul Gianan
Req ID 2019-239561
Category HVAC - Journeyman