Our team is looking for installation TIG welders for an Install job in the Piedmont, SC area.
This position has the opportunity to become a 100% ttravel temp to perm job across the US and possibly other countries if desired!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Be able to work with an extensive array of mechanical hand tools for assembling machinery and repair, motors, setup of pumps, bearing installation on roll shafts, etc.
• Ability to install machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings, such as pump shafts, conveyors, platforms, railings, motors, pumps, etc.
• 2-3 years minimum of TIG Welding experience.
• Be able to assemble machinery and repair machinery in the field.
• Medium level of electrical knowledge or eagerness to learn.
• On-site customer support and training.
• Works under minimal supervision.
• Available to travel 1 to 2 weeks at the time (Saturdays and Sundays if necessary) within the U.S. and Canada.
• Has 1-3 years’ experience in this field or related field. Millwright / Mechanic experience is a must.
• 2-3 years minimum TIG welding.
• Previous Maintenance experience preferred.
• Medium Level Electrical knowledge.
• Works well with instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Not allergic to food of any kind (Most of our customers are in the food industry).
• 10 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
• On call
• Weekend availability
• Electrical: 3 years (Required)
- • TIG Welding: 3 years (Required)
Call us today at 980-833-1301 for immediate consideration and to start right away!
TradesMAX Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer