HVAC Mechanic (Copy)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Installs new HVAC units in residential, commercial, or industrial buildings.
- Installs ductwork and thermostats to control HVAC system.
- Performs routine maintenance on HVAC systems to ensure they operate properly.
- Inspects and troubleshoots problems with existing HVAC units.
- Installs replacement parts on existing HVAC units.
- Maintains inventory of replacement parts and orders replacements.
- Complies with company and industry safety standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC systems and equipment.
- Ability to use power and hand tools.
- Ability to use thermometers, pressure gauges, and other testing devices to evaluate HVAC system.
- Ability to read operation and repair manuals for HVAC systems.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, as required to interact with customer.
- Physically able to work on HVAC units.
- Will be required to work in settings with extreme cold or extreme heat, depending on time of year.
- Prolonged periods of standing, kneeling, crawling, or climbing ladders.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
Tradesmax Staffing (Lee White)
ConstructionView all jobs at Tradesmax Staffing (Lee White)