Services Electrician Tech (3 years exp running work truck)
We are currently seeking Services Electrician Tech to join our team! You will be working on Residential/ Commercial construction projects in the area.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
• Minimum 3 years experience running a work truck, commercial and industrial electrical.
• Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
• Troubleshoot outages
• Adhere to all quality and safety codes
• Familiarity with codes and installation specs for the South Florida area.
• Electrical hand tools
• A thorough knowledge of electrical equipment including the use of electrical testing equipment for diagnostic purposes.
• Install and repair electrical systems and fixtures
• Install various types of panel and services
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in fluent English (although being bilingual with Spanish is a plus)
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Inspecting electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, and the need for required adjustments, or repair to ensure compliance with local and national codes.
• Assembling, installing, testing and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, run conduit with precision using hand tools and power tools.