Trades Masters, an industry leader in construction staffing, is hiring a Construction Safety Administrator to join our corporate team in Richardson, TX.
The Construction Safety Administrator will be focused on ensuring a safe work environment for construction employees at various, nationwide work sites. Construction work sites will vary from commercial, industrial, institutional, government and residential.
The Construction Safety Administrator (CSA) will primarily lead and manage the Company’s safety program in order to develop the desired safety culture and achieve safety objectives. The CSA monitors all construction activities to ensure compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) construction industry standards, Company's safety program, and job specific safety programs. The CSA will investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle claims.
- Proven experience as a construction safety administrator/manager
- Experience in developing safety policies and procedures
- Safety training experience (creating employee training programs & materials)
- Good knowledge of legal health, safety guidelines and risk assessment
- Producing reports and developing applicable policies
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Must be detail-oriented and business-minded
- Must stay abreast of all applicable federal, state, and local safety regulations
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related field
- Experience performing this role in a corporate and/or staffing environment is highly preferred
- Some travel required for investigations/audits
- OSHA 500 certification
Trades Masters, Powered by RigUp
Trades Masters has been in business since 1998 and is based in Dallas, TX. The company has built a successful, on-demand solution for sourcing skilled construction workers for client contractors. Working with Trades Masters eliminates a client’s need to maintain an in-house construction workforce, while providing greater quality and dependability at job sites.
In 2019 alone, Trades Masters provided over 1.2 million skilled labor hours through its workforce of over 3,000 tradespeople. Our expertise encompasses the industrial, commercial, government, residential and institutional industries, and we host a variety of labor solutions, including locally based and traveling craftsmen. Every craftsman we hire is an actual employee of our company who possesses a high standard of experience, training, knowledge, and work ethic.
Trades Masters is now backed by RigUp, the energy industry’s largest marketplace for on-demand services and skilled labor.
The acquisition is RigUp’s first outside of the energy sector and marks the company’s entrance into non-residential construction. Much like traditional oil and gas, the non-residential construction industry is increasingly supply constrained, with an aging workforce that is hyper-fragmented and reliant on outdated processes. Many of the skills in construction are compatible across multiple verticals with limited additional training, making this an optimal market for RigUp’s worker-focused marketplace expertise.
RigUp was founded in 2014 and is based in Austin, TX. The company is building an industrial workforce marketplace that connects skilled workers with work opportunities and matches service providers with their desired workforce. RigUp is now the largest provider of contingent workforce in the energy industry and continues to expand across new segments, including renewables, commercial construction, and maritime.
Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Government, Residential