We are currently seeking Apprentice and Journeyman Plumbers to join our team! You will be working on Commercial construction projects in the Miami-Dade/Broward County, FL area.
· Run PVC
· Sweat and solder Copper and Cast-iron
· Install fixtures (sinks, toilets, urinals, fountains)
· Adhere to all quality and safety codes
· At least 2 - 5 years of commercial experience in the Plumbing field
· Familiarity with Plumbing schematics, blueprints and manuals
· Familiarity with Plumbing equipment and hand tools
· Must be able to handle a physical workload
· Must have own tools and reliable transportation
· Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
*Pay is based on experience
Since 1998, contractors have been turning to Trades Masters for quality, skilled labor on demand, eliminating the hassle of maintaining in-house construction labor and the risk of uncertainties in dealing with employees. Our expertise encompasses the industrial, commercial, government, residential and institutional industries, and we host a variety of labor solutions, including locally based and traveling craftsmen.
Our clients have confidence in placing the success of their projects in the hands of our craftsmen because they know that every Trades Masters employee possesses a high standard of experience, training, knowledge and work ethic.
We maintain a large, full-time skilled labor workforce, which we provide to our clients on an as-needed basis. Every craftsman we hire is an actual employee of our company, which means greater quality and dependability at your job site.
Our commitment to excellence in customer service is coupled with our dedication to providing our employees outstanding leadership and care toward their development and welfare. As an employer, our craftsmen receive industry-leading compensation and benefits, including group health care, licensing and certification assistance, continuing trade education, tuition assistance and other programs.
Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Government, Residential