HVAC Entry Level Install helper
Trademark Mechanical Spokane, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Trademark Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning is an established HVAC company providing commercial and residential services to communities across the Inland Northwest. We currently are looking for a few Install Helpers to join our team in Spokane, Washington.
Are you are looking for a company where the quality of your work matters, where you are treated like family, and where you can build a lifetime career?
We are looking for candidates that not only want to grow a lifelong career but candidates that believe in Trademark Mechanical's Vision Statement:
Trademark Mechanical is a fun and vibrant place to work. It is regarded as "The Place to Work".
Our core belief is in the power of our people and the connection of our team. This combination is why our
positive and engaging culture, built on trust and open communication, is unmatched by any other company.
Our team takes great pride in providing exceptional customer service. We have fun looking for ways to "WOW!"
our customers. Our willingness to always do the right thing along with a determination to grow as individuals
and as a team make us the company of choice for all Heating and Air Conditioning needs in the markets we serve.
If this sounds like your kind of place, we want to hear from you!
Reasons to work with Trademark Mechanical:
- Year-round work with no lay-offs during slow seasons
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with 75% of premiums paid for by the employer for the employee
- 401K with up to 3% company match
- 6 paid holidays annually
- 1-week vacation after the first year and 2 weeks after year 3
- A company culture that truly embraces employee development and advancement
- Annual bonuses based on company profitability
- Act as an assistant to the Lead HVAC Installer
- Excellent communication with homeowners
- Ability to help with the AC installation process and commissioning/start up
- Manage project timelines and work scope
- Ability to keep track of tools and be well organized
- Be self-sufficient and willing to learn
- Maintain a professional appearance
- EPA Certification, or willing to obtain
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Must pass drug and background screens
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Must be able to work extended hours during peak seasons
ConstructionView all jobs at Trademark Mechanical