Communications Associate - Entry Level Marketing
Trademark Management Group delivers innovative solutions for campaign management through personal engagement, intuitive interactions and fostering an environment where the customers truly do come first. Our campaign management teams are dedicated to treating each consumer with individual attention and focus in order to consistently improve the overall customer experience and service satisfaction. Trademark Management Group is seeking a new addition to our team who is focused on delivering quality care to our valued customers.
Summary of the Position: The Junior Communications Agent will be based in our corporate New Jersey office. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth.
Primary Duties of Junior Communications Agents :
- Process all customer inquiries regarding product availability and service area, product description and application, account status and order tracking.
- Facilitate new account setup, price point adjustments, product information and literature, and basic questions.
- Process all orders and establish credits as necessary.
- Develop and analyze reporting procedures for customers and basic protocol.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills in multiple avenues (written and verbal)
- Ability to assume leadership responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated organizational skills, work planning and forward thinking
- Ability to adapt, accept, and promote changes while contributing to a team centric environment
- Ability to follow and promote company policies and procedures
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer service with demonstrated leadership responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to achieve and drive to excel
- Self motivated with a persistent work ethic
- Ability to multitask and stay organized while learning new information about our customers and their industries
- Posses the ability to maintain a positive attitude
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager