Tradebe is seeking an individual who will transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste in conjunction with all DOT rules and regulations based out of the Cohoes, New York facility. This position is hourly paid, and requires some overtime. Positions available for both CDL A Drivers!
Home Most Nights and Weekends
Tradebe offers a competitive benefits package which includes a Student Debt Contribution Program!
Based out of our Cohoes, NY location, we are seeking a Class A Driver to assist us with the transportation of hazardous waste in conjunction with all DOT rules and regulations at our facility in Cohoes, NY. The selected candidate will be responsible for the labeling and loading of drums; completing hazardous and non-hazardous paperwork; and for performing daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections. Individual will also be responsible for operating various types of equipment, and will have some overnight travel. The ability to work overtime, and to work a schedule that may vary, are required.
Experience and Education
- A high school diploma or the equivalent is required.
- Experience of with over the road driving;
- Class A driving license with hazardous material and tanker endorsement are preferred.
- The selected candidate must be detail oriented; customer focused; have the ability to apply basic mathematical concepts; and have the ability to read, understand and apply common operational documents, SOP's, and training modules.
- A DOT physical is required.
- The ability to exert physical effort daily; to wear a full-face respirator; to wear Level C & D protective clothing when necessary; and the ability to work occasional overtime, are required.
- The selected candidate must successfully pass pre-employment (post offer), drug screen, and background check.