- Expired: October 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental services since 1984 through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste, we also serve various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. Tradebe is committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage. We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and France), the United States and Oman; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
- Install, maintain, and repair all mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment and systems of all plant machinery at the facility
- Perform millwright duties such as troubleshooting and repair of rotating and reciprocating equipment; assemble, dissemble, remove, install, clean and lubricate, as needed, shafts, bearings, gears, pulleys and other hydraulic, pneumatic, or mechanical parts of machines
- Repair or replace gauges, valves, regulators and other components of hydraulic, pneumatic and other fluid powered equipment or mechanical systems and connect or disconnect electrical equipment or components that are incidental to repairs
- Perform construction and rigging activities; perform work through "the work order system"; and record work performed and materials used. Some light welding, grinding and fabricating is also required
- Responsible for reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics, and sketches; draw sketches and schematics as needed
- Operate lift trucks and powered lifts as required
- Research, design, and make lists to order all hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical devices, materials and components as necessary for projects, equipment maintenance, and equipment repair as directed by plant manager
- A high school diploma or the equivalent, and two to three (2-3) years of experience as a millwright or related field work are required
- Ability to work in elevated and difficult positions
- The ability to read equipment prints, secure information from OEM manuals and good communication skills both written and verbal are required
- Prior exposure and knowledge in the repairing of pumps, compressors, gear boxes, and blowers preferred
- Ability to work with limited supervision and a valid driver's license are required
- Knowledge of plumbing systems and disciplines such as Copper, PVC plastic and Victaulic are preferred
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
Tradebe Environmental Services
AutomotiveView all jobs at Tradebe Environmental Services
Get fresh Waste Management Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.