CDL Driver Class A
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two
million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental services since 1984
through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste, we also serve various markets including
industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. Tradebe is committed to
the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we
manage. We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest
global companies in the environmental sector by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and
France), the United States; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
Based out of our Raleigh-Durham, NC location.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits and we are currently offering a New Driver Retention Bonus - Class A driver's are eligible to earn up to $6,000.00.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Perform tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, and handling of hazardous materials across a broad range of customers.
- Individual will label and load drums and bulk waste; complete hazardous and non-hazardous paperwork; and perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Perform emergency spill response activities with quick and immediate response when on-call.
- Must maintain good working order and appearance of assigned company vehicles and any other assigned equipment, and provide timely reporting of work-related accidents and incidents to their supervisor.
- Individual will also be responsible for operating various types of equipment; and perform other duties as assigned.
- Overnight travel and overtime are required, the work schedule may vary.
- Class A CDL driver’s license required
- Hazardous Material Endorsement Required, Tanker Endorsement Preferred.
- OSHA 40-HR HAZWOPER Certification preferred (must be obtained within the first 60 days of employment).
- The selected candidate must be detail oriented; customer focused; have the ability to apply basic mathematical concepts; and have the ability to read, understand and apply common operational documents, SOP’s, and training modules.
- A DOT physical is required.
- The ability to exert physical effort daily; to wear a full-face respirator; and to wear Level C & D protective clothing when necessary, are required.
- The ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check, are required.
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement with match
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
Powered by JazzHR
Tradebe Environmental Services
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Tradebe Environmental Services