CDL Class A Driver Trainee
- Posted: over a month ago
Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental services since 1984 through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste, we also serve various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. Tradebe is committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage. We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and France), the United States; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
Based out of our Berlin, CT plant. We are currently offering a New Driver Retention Bonus - New driver's are eligible to earn up to $6,000.00.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individual will completing hazardous and non-hazardous paperwork; and for performing daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Selected candidate will be hauling hazardous and non-hazardous material between plants in the northeast and from time to time will have the opportunity to travel to Tennessee or Indiana.
- Individual will also be responsible for operating various types of equipment, such as tractor trailers with tanker or box trucks behind them, some have sleepers.
- Some opportunity for overnight travel.
- The ability to work overtime, and to work a schedule that may vary, are required.
- Experience of with over the road driving; and a Class A CDL driving license with hazardous material and tanker endorsement are required.
- The selected candidate must be detail oriented; customer focused; have the ability to apply basic mathematical concepts; and have the ability to read, understand and apply common operational documents, SOP's, and training modules.
- A DOT physical is required.
- The ability to exert physical effort daily; to wear a full-face respirator; and to wear Level C & D protective clothing when necessary, are required.
- The ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check, are required.
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement with employer match
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
Powered by JazzHR
Tradebe Environmental Services
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Tradebe Environmental Services