- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you wake up in the morning and dread going to work? Do you want to love your job again? Do you want to work with a great team of individuals? Do you want to work Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm? Do you want weekends and holidays off? If, and only if you're a responsible, motivated, hard-working, creative person continue to read. If this job and/or company speaks to you then take action.
TradeWraps is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated Account Manager who is ready to take TradeWraps to the next level of success. Our Account Managers are responsible for providing the very best customer experience while managing each project that flows through TradeWraps.
We require competence with Microsoft Office components and a thorough familiarity with PC file systems equipment.
We will train the right person with the right mindset.Compensation:
$35,000 - $40,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed
- Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires
- Acting as the client’s representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs
- Satisfactory problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate product ideas to clients
- Up-to-date understanding of the industry’s consumer behavior
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers and clients
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks and clients at once
- Advanced motivational and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
TradeWraps is a vehicle wrap company servicing customers across the United States. Quality and customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are growing nationwide and are searching for the best individuals who want to contribute to our success! We have an amazing culture with an amazing team.
Health Benefits, PTO, Direct Deposit, Paid Holidays, Weekends off, and growth opportunities available.
BusinessView all jobs at TradeWraps