We are recruiting for one of the hottest cabling companies in the state of Texas.
This company has offices all over the country and is interested in your long-term success. Whether it's on the job training you are looking for or the opportunity to get certified in the various manufacturers they represent, this company strives to take care if its people. These are Temp to Hire and Direct Hire positions in all areas of voice and data cabling.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be BiCSi Certified (not required)
• Have experience with installation of large scale commercial construction projects
• Be willing to work in a service or construction environment
• Have demonstrable leadership experience on major commercial projects
• Have a clean driving record
Candidates should have experience with all facets of copper and fiber installation from the installation of support structure to build out of closets, termination and testing.
For consideration you must:
• have reliable transportation
• show us a current, valid Driver License
• provide proof of employment eligibility
• be able to pass a criminal background check
• be able to pass a drug screen
• be willing to travel within a 50 mile radius of the office
• be willing to work days, nights and weekends if needed
To apply, please send a resume to Auscable@tradestarinc.com or callfor IMMEDIATE consideration at (512) 345-7827.
Other Job Duties:
* Note differences in wire and cable colors so that work can be performed correctly.
* Install, setup, rearrange, or remove switching, distribution, routing, and dialing equipment used in central offices or headends. Service or repair telephone, cable television, Internet, and other communications equipment on customers' property.
*May install communications equipment or communications wiring in buildings.
* Test repaired, newly installed, or updated equipment to ensure that it functions properly and conforms to specifications, using test equipment and observation.
* Repair or replace faulty equipment such as defective and damaged telephones, wires, switching system components, and associated equipment.
* Run wires between components and to outside cable systems, connecting them to wires from telephone poles or underground cable accesses.
* Route and connect cables and lines to switches, switchboard equipment, and distributing frames, using wire-wrap guns or soldering irons to connect wires to terminals.