Skilled carpenter with at least 3 years’ experience needed to work full time on high-end residential and commercial projects in and around the greater Boston area.
As a carpenter with our firm, you will earn up to $70,000 a year, depending on your experience. In addition, you will enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Tool & Tuition Reimbursement
- A Referral Bonus Program – $250 for each qualified referral
- Plus, you will be eligible for paid holidays and paid vacation days off.
You will be installing crown molding, baseboards, chair rails, cabinets, siding, interior and exterior trim work, and custom woodwork. In addition, you will be expected to install doors, windows, hardware, casings and fixtures as well as wood and/or metal stud framing.
In order to be considered as a carpenter with our firm, you must have at least 3 years of carpentry experience, plus have:
- Your own tools
- Reliable transportation to get to and from job locations.
- The ability to work 40 hours a week with occasional overtime.
- At least 2 professional references.
- Osha 10 is a plus!
If you are a skilled carpenter who is proud of the work you do, and you seek a company that will appreciate your skills and dedication to doing the job right, then please send your resume OR work experience now for immediate consideration.
Or to schedule an interview, please call 774-278-1357