Trade School Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
TITLE: Production Artist
REPORTS TO: Creative Automation Director
At Trade School, we believe content is a powerful tool to solve modern business problems through innovation and modern connections. We are an integrated content agency, creating smarter conversations between brands and people with beautifully crafted content.
The Production Artist acts as a true partner to the creative and design teams across the agency. You have an obsessive eye for detail and willingness to jump in wherever needed. This role will also aid in the aid in the development and creation of digital advertising utilizing the RevJet platform. It includes, but not limited to display units, digital banners, social media integrations, and design templates.
We embrace the creative department essence: We are storytellers. We solve business problems with stories that evoke emotion and ignite conversation.
- Contribute to concepts and designs layouts and deliverables as assigned
- Designs and executes projects including online banners, html emails, websites, social content, etc.
- Continually seek ways of improving quality and efficiency of final files produced
- Assists in development of RevJet projects, including but not limited to display units, digital banners, social media integrations, and design templates.
- Hands-on keyboard in the RevJet platform to test features and functionality
- Partners with the Account Team and the Creative Team to streamline briefing process and documentation
- Will establish and maintain library of digital design templates across paid display and owned THD.com channel
- Will create best practices and onboarding materials for Trade School creative
- Assists development of a process for taxonomy consistency
- 1+ years of advertising agency experience preferred
- Highly proficient in Adobe creative suite applications, working with assets across multiple disciplines
- Strong attention to detail and efficient time management
- Solid design skills with strong knowledge of digital design and social platforms
- Basic understanding of HTML and a willingness to to learn more
- Sketch experience a plus
- Pre-press and file prep capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly collaborative working style.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Highly organized, exceptionally detail-oriented and accountable for results
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Trade School