Communications Strategy Assistant
Trade School Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TITLE: Communications Strategy Assistant
REPORTS TO: Strategy Supervisor
At Trade School, we believe content is a powerful tool to solve modern business problems through innovation and modern connections. We are an integrated content agency, creating smarter conversations between brands and people with beautifully crafted content.
The role of the Communications Strategy Assistant is to support the workflows of a hybrid team of marketing professionals across paid, owned and earned channel strategies. They tactically drive business outcomes and have a strong desire to learn, and enthusiastically contribute to day-to-day campaign execution assignments.
- Work seamlessly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders on helping develop Communications Strategy deliverables such as media plans, content briefs, customer journeys, activation guides, research learnings, etc
- Review media plans and create spec ad type requirements across multiple channels and objectives for input into creative briefs and action forms
- Assist in deployment of paid media campaigns across all channels, executing buys, trafficking creative and recommending optimizations. Ensure all deliverables are QA’d for timing, budget, ad types, audiences, etc.
- Research new vendors/services/partners and submit recommendations to manager. Set up meetings, demos and ensure relevant stakeholders are included
- Contribute to weekly industry landscape internal and external email campaign for education across stakeholders
- Provide insights based on social listening, community engagement and paid media QA to inform strategic deliverables to senior-level strategists
- Responsible for collecting, compiling and aggregating owned, paid and earned metrics for reporting; make recommendations based on insights.
- Create activation guides across channels for internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, advertising or relevant field required
- 0-2+ years of relevant experience in content-focused marketing field, including exposure for both strategy and creative
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly collaborative working style
- Ability to manage multiple projects and own daily tasks
- Highly organized, exceptionally detail-oriented and accountable for results
- Experience using Mac products and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
BusinessView all jobs at Trade School