General Labor for Sheet Metal Shop
Trade Management Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now Hiring!!! General Labor for a Sheet Metal Shop located near the Orlando Airport area .
This position is for immediate start.
General Labor Sheet Metal shop Responsibilities
- Work with shipping and receiving department in unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
- Wrap duct work to be shipped out.
- Sort /place materials and/or items on racks, shelves, or bins according to Shop's specification.
- Lift/ move materials, finished products, and wrapped items; manually or utilization dolly cart.
- Operate/maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Assist/complete other task.
General Labor Sheet Metal Shop Qualifications
• Able to work in a non-climate control settings
• Ability to use various hand/power tools to assemble products
• Ability to lift 40 pounds
Pay rate B.O.E
Trade ManagementWhy Work Here?
We offer all our candidates a great opportunity to earn a competitive wage. A company that cares for your safety while working for us.
We are a Skilled Personnel Organization that Helps Candidates Gain Employment! We Hire Skilled Trades Employees. Please review our web page www.trade-mgmt.com.