General Labor for Sheet Metal Shop
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now Hiring!!! General Labor for a Sheet Metal Shop located near the Orlando Airport area .
This position is for immediate start.
General Labor Sheet Metal shop Responsibilities
- Work with shipping and receiving department in unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
- Wrap duct work to be shipped out.
- Sort /place materials and/or items on racks, shelves, or bins according to Shop's specification.
- Lift/ move materials, finished products, and wrapped items; manually or utilization dolly cart.
- Operate/maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Assist/complete other task.
General Labor Sheet Metal Shop Qualifications
• Able to work in a non-climate control settings
• Ability to use various hand/power tools to assemble products
• Ability to lift 40 pounds
Pay rate B.O.E
Trade ManagementWhy Work Here?
A great way to develop skills, start a new career, or further your journey in the skilled trades while making new connections.
We are a skilled trades staffing company specializing in the skilled construction trades, delivering manpower to contractors to complete projects and helping America's skilled tradesmen find gainful employment. Please visit our company website at www.trade-mgmt.com for more information.