Export Import Compliance Specialist TCRS1742
Trade Compliance Recruiting Solutions Pottstown, PA
- Expired: May 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Serve as the local trade compliance subject matter expert program in the Pottstown, PA area.
- Oversee trade compliance as the local facility subject matter expert
- Perform ECCN classifications
- Handle State and Commerce department export licenses
- Conduct denied party screening
- Submit EEI filings and help coordinate exports as necessary
- Advise and train Engineering, Sales, Purchasing, etc.
- Manage customs compliance and imports
- Corporate export and import compliance experience
- Experience with ECCN classification
- Experience with ITAR and EAR licensing requirements
- Experience with denied part screening
- Experience overseeing shipments
- Experience with Customs and import compliance
- Some relocation assistance available to the Pottstown, PA area
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO:
Rick Miller at email@example.com or Linda Lexo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters and Licensed U.S. Customs Brokers with other trade compliance positions available
Trade Compliance Recruiting Solutions
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Trade Compliance Recruiting Solutions