Are you detailed oriented, customer-obsessed, entrepreneurial and want to build and own transformative technology-driven products? Join us to help reshape the fan-marketing industry.
Tradable Bits is an award-winning software company that builds the best possible fan experiences for big brands in music, sports, and entertainment. We are a small but mighty team working out of Mount Pleasant in Vancouver. We’re constantly pushing the limits of digital marketing technology and imagining where fan marketing will be in five months and five years from now.
We’re looking for a Product Manager with a strong technical background to help us synthesize market, strategic and client insight into a clear product roadmap that iteratively leads our team towards achieving our mission. You’ll be working with our development team to detail out the product deliverables into requirements; thinking new features all the way through, including possible side effects and implications. You’ll also work with our designers to help create solutions that solve our client problems and contribute to a world-class product.
This role requires ownership, autonomy, and the ability to deliver results. Tradable Bits growth requires leaders who are owners, and who possess the entrepreneurial spirit needed to create new products. We solve complex, cutting-edge problems and get things done.
You should be a self-starter with a bias towards independent problem-solving. Clear communication and prioritization will be important as you plan, design, and deliver the best experience for thousands of customers.
You are expected to dive deep into the technology from both a product and a customer perspective. Customers may include developers, marketing teams, IT departments, or enterprise CMOs/CIOs from the world's best companies. To succeed, you have a marketing vision with technical acumen and a passion for technology.
What you will do:
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying product feature requirements.
- Build a business case for new features and projects.
- Collaborate with CEO and CTO the nature and scope of present and future product lines by creating product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Define product marketing communication objectives including sales and marketing documentation.
- Collaborate with the development team to create product marketing documentation.
- Collaborate with customers to produce white papers and case studies.
- Build and manage a product launch process, timeline and milestones.
- Coordinate rollout plans, Stakeholder communication, Training and demos.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Previous experience in design, research, or other related fields
- Familiarity with SDLC
- Strong presentation skills and excellent writing skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Tradable Bits Bonuses:
- We offer a competitive salary, full extended benefits and stock options to dedicated employees
- You get to build a network across multiple professional and amateur sports organizations around the world
- Beautiful open-concept office in Mount Pleasant, Vancouver.
- Team-oriented environment with free snacks, coffee, drinks
- Creative freedom, flexible working environment and ownership over your projects/accounts