As our Account Specialist, you will collaborate with sports, music and entertainment clients on groundbreaking digital marketing campaigns. We want you if you're bursting with ideas for marketing projects, constantly nerding out over new digital marketing technologies and have experience building personal relationships with clients and take pride in their success.
Tradable Bits is an award-winning software company that builds the best possible fan experiences for big brands in sports, music and entertainment. We are a small but mighty team working out of Vancouver, BC. We’re constantly pushing the limits of digital marketing technology and imagining where social media will be in five minutes, five months and five years from now.
We are seeking a driven problem solver with a passion for developing client relationships. We need you to live, eat and breathe technology, digital marketing and social media for business; with an endless supply of new campaign ideas. You must work well with others, have excellent communication skills and take pride in managing your own schedule and workload.
What you’ll do:
- Quickly master the Tradable Bits platform and know it inside and out
- Launch and train clients on using the platform and owning the ongoing adoption of our tools across multiple organizations.
- Help clients develop campaign ideas and digital strategies that employ our platform in creative, effective ways
- Troubleshoot client issues by phone, chat (Slack), email and face-to-face
- Project manage custom development work for clients: documenting project scope and ensuring deadlines are met
- Establish productive and trusted relationships with key stakeholders and guiding them as a trusted advisor
- Identifying risk, upsell opportunities and working with internal and external stakeholders to present solutions
- Developing a thorough understanding of industry trends, best practices and business goals with a focus on how fan marketing drives business value and ROI
- Keep clients on the cutting edge of digital marketing by staying informed on current developments and communicating them to clients
Skills + Attributes our Account Specialist must have:
- Experience in marketing, account management or customer relations/support
- Expert-level communication and presentation skills (speaking, writing, reading)
- Approachability and a sense of humour
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with social media and digital marketing for business
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with account management or support
- Creativity, curiosity and a drive for innovation
- Major team-player mentality
- Confidence, tact and entrepreneur-level independence
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects while still meeting deadlines
- Post-secondary education in communications, business, marketing sports management or related field
- Keen interest or work/volunteer experience in sports or music will be an asset
Tradable Bits Bonuses:
- We offer a competitive salary, full extended benefits and stock options to dedicated employees
- You get to build a network across multiple professional and amateur sports and music organizations around the world
- Beautiful open-concept office in Mount Pleasant, Vancouver.
- Team-oriented environment with free snacks, coffee, drinks
- Creative freedom, flexible working environment and ownership over your projects/accounts