Customer Service Specialist
Traction Process Associates Elk Grove Village, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $22 Hourly
This is a permanent, part-time position for the right person who has had extensive experience making customers feel valued and important, preferably in a retail or restaurant environment. This person excels at anticipating customer's needs, communicating effectively and problem-solving. This person also lives within a 5 - 10 mile radius of our facility in Elk Grove Village.
The Right Person is over-qualified for this position, has had a successful career and is seeking a challenging new assignment.
The Ideal Candidate has these Attributes:
· Outgoing, engaging, high-energy person that enjoys interacting with people;
· Punctual, well organized, dependable and has an eye for detail;
· Self-starter who can handle multiple assignments and finish tasks with a minimum of supervision;
· Is self-aware and presents a sharp, professional image.
The Ideal Candidate shares our Values:
· Humbly Confident – is knowledgeable without being arrogant;
· Grow or Die – makes things great, not just good;
· Help First – understands that you must give before you can receive;
· Do the Right Thing – serve versus please; let your conscience be your guide;
· Do What You Say – take responsibility and finish what you start.
The Ideal Candidate must:
· Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Word and Excel;
· Be available to work between the hours of 7:00am to 1:00pm daily;
· Live within 5 - 10 miles of our facility in Elk Grove Village and have reliable transportation;
· Be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
A “typical” day for you:
· Arriving 1 ½ hours before the first scheduled session, remaining on-premise through lunch;
· Opening the facility, ensuring training rooms are clean and ready for the clients;
· Stocking beverage coolers and snack bowls before making coffee prior to clients arrival;
· Greeting clients, making them feel welcome and ensuring that they have a great experience;
· Getting the mail, receiving and signing for shipments and supplies;
Weekly / Monthly Tasks:
· Coordinating Session Room calendars and room assignments for each group;
· Ordering, stocking supplies and managing inventory;
· Selecting vendors;
· Acting as the liaison with the building engineer and security;
· Submitting and following-up on work orders;
· Maintaining all session room equipment, drink machines, printers and monitors;
· Submitting monthly expense summary and signed guest trainer agreements to bookkeeper;
· Administering special projects as required.
Traction Process AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Great culture, people and facility
We are professional trainers, facilitators and coaches who work with leadership teams of entrepreneurial companies. We help our clients create a shared vision for their company, build discipline and accountability and develop a healthy organization.
25 Northwest Point BlvdElk Grove Village, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Traction Process Associates