Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Trackonomy Systems, Inc. develops a state-of-the-art package application system designed to simplify the process of parcel delivery. Trackonomy Systems, Inc., located in San Jose, CA, seeks a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to provide engineering support to operations and ensure consistent application of quality techniques.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Understand customer expectations and needs for a product.
- Develop and implement the policies, processes, and procedures to drive the delivery of exceptional manufacturing results.
- Lead the design, prototyping, validation, and manufacturing setup for manufactured products.
- Develop and implement quality standards, acceptance criteria, and quality control systems.
- Inspect and test materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance and evaluate internal production processes.
- Responsible for quality dashboard management and analysis and recommending actions for scrap cost reduction and quality metrics improvement, including daily operations review.
- Report to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Develop corrective actions, solutions, and implement innovative controls and improvements.
- Develop and implement innovative processes to validate the quality of the product in accordance with regulatory quality requirements.
- Provide engineering support for new product introduction.
- Support quality goals and objectives along with the activities to identify, explain, and resolve quality issues.
- Evaluate the final output of products to determine their quality.
- Supervise QA staff and monitor productions standards.
Please note: This position has 10 direct reports from the Quality Assurance Team but it does not have hiring or firing ability. The titles for the direct reports include: Incoming Quality Inspectors; Production Quality Inspector; Quality Supervisor; MRB Coordinator; Product Life Cycle Management Superuser; and Quality and Debug Engineer
Master's Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Information Systems, or in any related IT or Engineering field of study and at least three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in related position(s).
In the alternative, the Employer will accept a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Information Systems, or in any related IT or Engineering field of study and at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in the job offered or in related position(s).
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, skill, or proficiency with the following:
1. Designing the manufacturing layout for IoT (Internet of Things) and automotive products.
2. Utilizing Robotics and Data Analysis.
3. Providing machine troubleshooting and problem solving in product manufacturing.
4. Manufacturing capacity planning and cost analysis on the manufacturing machines and products.
5. MES experience.
6. PCB/PCBA line experience.
•Job Site: 1828 Bering Drive, San Jose, CA 95112
•Travel: 10% travel to unanticipated national and international locations. No telecommuting.
•Send Resumes To: Apply via this website
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
TrackonomySan Jose, CA View All Trackonomy Jobs
Get fresh Senior Manufacturing Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.