Trackforce Valiant is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist with a passion for SEO, PPC and Analytics. Ideal candidate must be a team player with solid communication skills. This is an on-site full-time position.
The Digital Marketing Specialist role is to research, identify and report on key data compiled from Google Analytics, ongoing marketing efforts, CRM tracking and Marketing Automation Programs. This role reports on, advises and helps execute campaign strategy for driving leads through Paid, Social, and inbound campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Specialist responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior while exploring market trends and opportunities for conversions. To be successful in this role, you should have an expert level experience with SEO, expert experience with PPC campaigns and be comfortable with processing and analyzing ROI marketing data. The Digital Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Director of Global Demand Generation.
· Manage Digital Advertising Campaigns for various Market Segments
· Develop, drive and support the creation and implementation of digital campaigns through websites, SEO, SEM, social
media and other emerging or relevant digital channels
· Ensure creative adheres to technical specifications, including testing and troubleshooting third party tags and pixels
· Optimize campaigns and funnels to maximize efficiency and performance of key metrics
· Develop and publish analytics and dashboard to measure effectiveness of digital campaigns
· Stay on top of new techniques and changes in the market, which you'll incorporate and test in our digital marketing efforts
· Demonstrate experience in leveraging web and digital channels to drive brand exposure and growth.
· Work with Director of Demand Generation and Creative Director to build a cohesive brand image for all digital campaigns
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, media or related field.
· Experience working with B2B Software companies
· Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in developing and accelerating digital marketing in a growth tech industry
· Experience with Pardot and Salesforce
· Experience with HubSpot preferred
· Ability to effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize deliverables and resources working across projects, based on scope of
work and project goals
· Highly motivated self-starter with an aptitude for organization, prioritization and communication
· Up-to-date knowledge of and expertise in digital tools and techniques
· Strong Analytical skills to measure performance on campaigns