Client Success Account Manager
- Expired: June 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Client Success Account Manager, youll be directly responsible for client satisfaction and success, from onboarding to implementation to support. This includes knowing our solution and representing it to clients; understanding our clients business enough to support their implementation and ensure we are meeting their needs; and managing professional relationships and communications with individuals in different roles and levels.
You should have a passion for quality and success, have a mind for investigating and resolving issues, and an interest in ongoing process improvement. The impact of your work at theEMPLOYEEapp will be significant as you directly enable our clients to be successful.
This is a fully remote position.
What youll do
- Maintain daily client interaction for a select number of clients
- Provide strategic guidance on best use of theEMPLOYEEapp platform based on client needs
- Assist in process of onboarding new clients
- Work with the APPrise Mobile development team to resolve client issues.
- Analyze client use of technology platform and prepare regular retention reports
- Assist in testing of platform as well as new features and functionality
- Gather client feedback and communicate with development team to influence product roadmap
- Assist in implementation of internal processes and tools including ticketing, issue prioritization, and analytics
Who you are:
- 2-3 years experience in customer support/success or account management preferred
- Desire to begin or maintain a career in Account Management and Client Success
- Desire to work in a start-up environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, G-suite, CRM and ticketing tools
- Experience with SugarCRM, Zendesk, and Trello a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Discretionary Match
- Unlimited Time Off
- Summer Fridays
- Pet Insurance
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Trackforce Valiant