- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The HR Generalist assist with the day to day operations of Human Resource functions.
- Coordinates all phases of recruitment. This includes advertising, application screening, interviewing, reference checks, and pre-employment testing.
- Conducts new hire orientation.
- Works with managers and employees on training plans.
- Administers Human Resources policies, procedures, and programs.
- Provides assistance to other managers and supervisors on HR related topics.
- Performs data analysis and reports to management.
- Ensures compliance with labor relations laws.
- Bachelors degree from college or technical school in a related field or HR Certification, and three years related experience in Human Resources
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient with social media sites
- Competitive starting wage
- Excellent benefit package including traditional medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Potential for annual bonus
- Learn more about us at www.trachteusa.com
BusinessView all jobs at Trachte, LLC