Information Security Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
We are looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to help us deliver the world’s best cybersecurity compliance services to our customers. TraceSecurity is a cybersecurity service and software provider servicing financial, health care, and other institutions.
The function of a TraceSecurity ISA is to work directly with clients to perform a variety of Information Security services. TraceSecurity will teach the analyst to use a wide variety of tools and techniques, so it is imperative that the candidate possesses a desire to learn in a fast-paced environment. Since a majority of our engagements are performed onsite with the client, this position requires up to 50%-75% travel. Applicants should have 2 or more years’ experience in an IT-related field.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel approximately 50%
- Basic understanding of security frameworks, such as ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, HIPAA/HITECH, or PCI DSS
- Fundamental understanding of operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Computer Networking experience
- Systems Administration experience
- Self-driven to continuously develop professionally within the information security space
- Works well within a team environment
- College degree and/or equivalent IT industry training or work experience
- Strong Problem-Solving abilities
- Positive Attitude
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Certifications:
- Security solutions (IDS/IPS, firewalls, SIEM, DLP)
- Security Risk Assessments
- Information Security-related certifications (CISSP, CISA, CEH, Security+, etc)
- Information Technology & Networking-related certifications (MCSA, MCSE, A+, Network+, CCNA, etc)
With market experience that spans over 2,000 customers, TraceSecurity offers the insight, products, professional services and partners to support the security and risk management efforts of organizations of all sizes across all industries.
TraceSecurityWhy Work Here?
Winning team, great benefits, high earners, great culture!
TraceSecurity is a leading provider of cybersecurity and compliance solutions that help organizations of all sizes reduce the risk of cyber breaches and demonstrate compliance. TraceSecurity offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions that allow organizations to manage their information security program and supplement it with third-party validation and testing. TraceSecurity’s suite of information security services includes IT risk assessments and audits, social engineering, penetration testing, and security training. With market experience that spans over 2,000 customers, TraceSecurity offers the insight, products, professional services and partners to support the security and risk management efforts of organizations of all sizes across all industries.