Stock Room Clerk
Do you enjoy working in Supply Chain? We have a new opportunity for the right candidate that is looking to grow their career.
We are now interviewing candidates that have a solid background in Materials and Logistics. The ideal candidate will possess at least one year of experience as a material handler or stock room clerk in a manufacturing environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
· For this particular position, the new teammate will perform manual and clerical duties that are related to shipping, receiving, inspecting, storing, issuing, and delivering a variety of materials, equipment, as well as supplies.
· The employee must be able to count, understand weighing techniques, a measurement for incoming and outgoing shipments, from external as well as internal sources, items to compare shipment for damage or shortages and document any discrepancies by completing paperwork required for proper documentation.
· The employee will be utilizing strong written and verbal communication as well as basic math in order to perform all of these duties accordingly.
· For this position, the employee will also be required to operate material handling equipment such as a pallet jack, hand truck, or other equipment utilized in the handling and/or movement of materials.
· The employee will set up work centers by properly labeling parts in bins and loading bins with associated parts in the respective work stations as specified by the manufacturing engineer via written instructions.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN!
· Must be dedicated to producing a high-quality product
· High school diploma or GED
· Ability to lift and move 40 lbs.
· Must have corrected vision sufficient to perform the requirements of the position
· Must pass vision proficiency/visual acuity test
· Must be able to bend, lift, stoop, and stand on feet for extended periods of time
· Must have excellent hand dexterity and hand/eye coordination
· Ability to remain focused on the task at hand while engaging in minimal conversation with co-workers
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good written and verbal communication skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package
- Fast-paced working environment
- Great Working Culture
- Team That Truly Loves their work!
Trace Staffing Solutions
2270 Hendersonville Rd
Arden, NC 28704
We accept walk-in applicants Monday - Friday from 9am until 3pm. Please be sure to bring two forms of identification that allows you to work in the United States.